Optimize Your Website for Search Engines
WebHornet Support Team will optimize your website pages for Search Engines so Google, Bing and Yahoo can easily find your site and clearly understand its purpose. The WebHornet software auto-generates a sitemap file used by the search engines to find pages that have changed on your website.
What is SEO?
SEO is Search Engine Optimization. Strategies or techniques used to ensure that your site appears high on the list of results returned by a search engine in attempt to increase visitors to your site. Our WebHornet Support Team can manage:
- Keywords Research & Suggestions
- Browser Page Titles, Meta Keywords & Meta Descriptions
- Alt Tags on Images & Links
- Internal & External Links
- Page Content Writing & Content Editing
- Reports: Search Engine Rank Analysis, Competitor Rankings, Inbound Link Analysis
Benefits of Using WebHornet for SEO
WebHornet software automates the following items so you don't have to think about the them.
- Updated Sitemap.xml file - tells search engines about last updated page info
- Provides robot.txt file - tells search engines where to find the sitemap.xml
- Browser Page Titles - auto filled if you do not provide
- Blog Detail Pages - Meta keywords and description are extracted from blog posts
- RSS Feed - generated from blog module