Website Design & Development
You and your business are unique, so let's build a site that looks great and represents your brand. When we begin discussing your website layout - here are a few important items:
- Simple, clean design so users can navigate and find what they are looking for without getting lost in all the clutter.
- Quick links to Conact Information and a Map to your Location(s)
- Define your Goals for the website: Informational - Tell the world about your products/services/mission, Sell Stuff, Capture Leads, Rank higher on the Search Engines - The more we understand your goals, the more we can help!
- Call to Action and Lead Generation Forms - "Call Us", "Contact Us", "Request a Quote", "Apply Online", "Buy Now" or "Start the Conversation"
- High quality graphics that represent your business or organization - quality graphics will make your site stand out!
- Mobile-Friendly, Responsive Website - your potential customers are looking at your site via their smart phones and tablets - don't loose them becaue your site does not work on these types of devices
- Videos - you or your staff are experts in your business - so draw in customers with short, informational and inviting videos
- Give your customers a reason to COME BACK to your website - blog about industry topics, post events or photos to your website to show "Proof of Life"
If these things are important to you, then let's talk web and design a website that will works for your organization. Looking for something more customized? See if our custom software side is a good fit for your business.
Once we have specifications ready for website build, our WebHornet website editor platform helps us build beautiful websites quickly and affordably. We know there are some great free website builders out there, but if you have a business to run and don't have the time to spend setting up a website, we are here to help!
Read more about Website Development